Brewer Fanatic

05/21/2006 Twins (Bonser) @ Brewers (Capuano) 1:05 pm CST

hawing

well we certainly could have been more patient in those last two at bats.. but we got 1, and we are winning. I have a feeling that Prince will make an adjustment next time up and hit it hard somewhere.. Billy too.

Way to go Jeff with the "surpriseism" on that double..

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Koskie just keeps hitting...

Boy, is it possible that the Brewers could score more than one run in an inning without the aid of a HR?

Kind of an odd criticism to thow out there, IMO. Apparently, no matter how good the offense is, someone will find something to complain about.

wow, looking at the averages/obp's of the lineup, this is the most balanced I can ever remember. Even our pitcher today can hit. In the late 90s, the lineups featuring Vina, Loretta, Cirillo, Nilsson, Burnitz, Jaha, and Valentin were fairly productive, but not like this 1-8

so, I know we've commented on how bad the commercials with Joan Cusack are, but what about those annoying Pepsi commercials with Jimmy Fallon and some woman. Maybe it's because I despise Pepsi, but but they just are obnoxious. However, the Man Laws commercials for Miller Lite are creative

HR Batista....Bud, go away!!!!! Since you showed your face, Cappy has allowed a double, home run, walk, and sac bunt. Normally I don't believe in that kind of thing, but we can't take any chances with you!

Quote:
Wow, i really feel for Bonser here.

First ML start, gives up 2 hits, looked straight up intimidated against Jenkins.. and now he gets to face Carlos Lee with the bases loaded.

With Ben Hendrickson and Dana Eveland in our starting rotation, I don't feel sorry for Bonser getting in trouble in the 1st inning whatsoever. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Well, 1 more inning would be 10 for 10 on quality starts for Cappy.

So it only makes sense that we would put up only 1 run so far against "Boof Bonser". http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif Just so frustrating sometimes.

Archived