Brewer Fanatic

HBO ratings question

bbrauch2000

I'm on the fence with True Blood so far. It has a chance to be really good, but the plot hasn't developed to that point. As long as they don't go all John From Cincinnati and start introducing 3 new characters an episode all the way to the end...

It was already picked up for a second season. That doesn't mean it can't get canned, but its pretty solid. Most cable channels air full season fo the shows they air, keeping in mind their seasons are 13 episodes long (meaning you can have 2, even 3 seasons in a year) compared to a network's 26-28 episodes.

Yeah, True Blood appears to be safe. I've not watched it, and the comments appear to be mixed on it, but ratings are apparently fairly good and I could see it appealing to women.

Is Entourage worth checking out this season? Last season was pretty bad, IMO, and I'm not so committed to the show that I need to see it through to the bitter end.

Generation Kill was well worth the commitment though. That's a DVD set that's going to be very popular over time.

Robert

Archived