Brewer Fanatic

05/20/2006 Twins (Baker) @ Brewers (Hendrickson) 6:05 pm CST

steve267268
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for Little Ben, but he's looking more and more like a AAAA pitcher every day.

He's looked like a AAAA pitcher from day 1...what's new there? I swear to God, if Hendrickson gets the start the next time his spot comes around, I will absolutely snap and lose every ounce of respect for Ned Yost as a manager. Give your team a chance to win the game, that's not asking too much.

All you guys who supported "Lil Ben" should be ashamed of themselves, more importantly Yost should apologize to the team for running that junk out there time after time. Get this guy out of Milwaukee. For God Sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is innappropriate man...

there's nothing wrong with being a fan of a player...this is probably it for him, but being the "i told you so" guy is never cool

Quote:
I will absolutely snap and lose every ounce of respect for Ned Yost as a manager.

Ned Yost can only play the players that Doug Melvin gives him to work with.

When Melvin moved Hendrickson up to the majors, it wasn't to be in the bullpen.

Yost's hands are tied in situations where he is choosing a starting pitcher. I think leaving Davis in last night in the 8th inning was Ned's way of saying "Hey Doug..since you gave me a piece of crap pitcher to trot out there tomorrow I have to throw Davis an extra inning because I know that pitcher I have to throw tomorrow won't record an out."

Archived