Brewer Fanatic

9/17/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cubs (Marquis): 7:05 PM CDT... Biggest start of Ben's career?

naivin
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't been able to comment on this since the Brewers got him, but...Todd freaking Coffey? The guy we used to love coming out of the Reds bullpen because it was extremely likely he was going to blow the save? We need him to pitch significant innings now? Hopefully the Brewers can get out of this inning with the lead.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Does Anderson know what a delay steal is? Does he know what "delay" means? Every time Kendall steals he immediately says "Kendall with the delay steal." He did a delay steal once, and this is about the 5th time he's called a plain steal a delay steal. When the runner is like 1/2 way before the pitcher lets go of the ball, I don't see how a broadcaster can even think "delay steal."

Just thinking about this swinging the bat thing...If he felt good enough to go out for the 2nd - even though he obviously wasn't, I will take the position that it isn't very serious and hopefully a little ice/heat will take care of it. If so, he should probably start Saturday.

Archived