Brewer Fanatic

9/17/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cubs (Marquis): 7:05 PM CDT... Biggest start of Ben's career?

naivin
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Counsell/Kendall/Sheets is not going to produce too many runs today.

Why is Hart even playing? Everyone knows he is going to make an out at this point.

Weren't people saying that about Prince a little while ago? I think you have to ride with the best player, even if he is mired in a terrible slump.

Counsell/Kendall/Sheets is not going to produce too many runs today.

Why is Hart even playing? Everyone knows he is going to make an out at this point.

Weren't people saying that about Prince a little while ago? I think you have to ride with the best player, even if he is mired in a terrible slump.

Even when Prince was struggling he was still taking plenty of walks. He wasn't swinging at everything in the opposite batters box. I don't think Hart could take an intentional walk right now.

I don't know Russ. Hart is exhibiting some of the worst plate discipline I've ever seen. He looks like he's never played baseball. His numbers have sucked against righties this season, and he's been bad since the All-Star Break. I think they need to get Nelson in there a little.

I don't know Russ. Hart is exhibiting some of the worst plate discipline I've ever seen. He looks like he's never played baseball. His numbers have sucked against righties this season, and he's been bad since the All-Star Break. I think they need to get Nelson in there a little.

I don't mean to understate his sucktitude as of late. He's looked downright silly. I just don't think Brad Nelson is someone who I'd consider benching Hart. He's barely even a prospect at this point.

The strike out to Font was 94

Look at his 2nd inning velocities, though. He was grimacing a bit as well. I hope it's just my imagination.

Archived