Brewer Fanatic

9/17/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cubs (Marquis): 7:05 PM CDT... Biggest start of Ben's career?

naivin
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per Tom H:

"Sheets left the game with right forearm tightness. He told Sveum that he did it swinging the bat, which came courtesy of the ESPN cameras"

Now I realize that blogs don't have to have impeccably precise grammar and sentence construction, but what the heck does that mean?

adding 'which' after 'bat' is a direct descriptor link; meaning, the bat came courtesy of the ESPN cameras. What exactly happened?

No reason Prince should not have had that. None. NONE.
Oh.. I don't know his big tummy getting in his way seems to be quite a big reason.
Ho Ho's are no substitute for pork chops.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Great win tonight,,,

Per Tom H:

"Sheets left the game with right forearm tightness. He told Sveum that he did it swinging the bat, which came courtesy of the ESPN cameras"

Now I realize that blogs don't have to have impeccably precise grammar and sentence construction, but what the heck does that mean?

adding 'which' after 'bat' is a direct descriptor link; meaning, the bat came courtesy of the ESPN cameras. What exactly happened?

I believe the camera doubled as a lathe.

Sutcliffe just said it had to be more than tightness for a "tough" guy like Sheets to take himself out.. has he watched the last two years?

He has, but when you're that hammered, your perspective can be a bit off.

Archived