Brewer Fanatic

Need help- playoff ticket link

i ordered, but i know they will be useless.

and it was kind of strange how with my 20-pack i was put in the top row of the terrace section, yet with my 9-pack i was just able to buy 1st row of the club level for both series. guess the terrace seats get sold in the 1% chance that these games get played.

The link is actually www.brewers.com/9packpostseason. For the NLDS, I was able to get tickets in the Field Outfield Box, which is where our 9 pack was, although we're on the opposite side of the field, no biggie. Unfortunately, the only options for the NLCS were Club, Terrace, or Bleachers. I chose Club, because my dad and I share the 9 pack, and he absolutely hates the Terrace and Bleachers. We've never sat on the Club level before. Total for two games: $334.

Personally, buying these tickets today almost seems like a cruel joke.
Actually, the crueler joke might be receiving the tickets next week. At least the Brewers hadn't quite been eliminated when the 2007 postseason tickets were mailed.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Community Moderator

We got ours also...can't complain about the seat location since we got pushed all the way out to section 405 for Opening Day. Can't complain about the prices either.

Division Sec 424, row 25, seats 1 -4 ($25 each)

Championship Sec 423, row 16, seats 16 -19 ($50 each)

Archived