Brewer Fanatic

2009 Schedule to be Released Wednesday

bucks2281
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not thrilled that the Brewers don't make it down to Arizona until September. At least it's a weekend, so I can get to the games. But, jeez, a span of March 'til September is a long stretch in between in-person views of the Crew.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

isnt this a really weird time for mlb to release the schedule? there are playoff races going on all over the country right now - who cares about the schedule for next year? wouldnt november or december be a better time when baseball is off the radar and a schedule release would bring interest back to the sport in an off time?

just seems odd to me...

isnt this a really weird time for mlb to release the schedule? there are playoff races going on all over the country right now - who cares about the schedule for next year? wouldnt november or december be a better time when baseball is off the radar and a schedule release would bring interest back to the sport in an off time?

just seems odd to me...

There are fans of 18 - 20 teams right now who, as Brewer fans know from experience, have already or are just starting to look forward to next year.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Look at all the other years wear April started on Weds - Fri, You'll generally find that they start the season in April, in those cases.

While I had thought that they normally start in April, April 7 seemed later than normal.

In 2004 they did start on April 5 and ended Oct 3. They also started and ended the season on the road that year, both @ StL.

Archived