Brewer Fanatic

Ned Yost's firing my fault; and a question about making business cards

RyDogg66

I quit my job and my last day was Friday. My first day as an "unemployed" lawyer was Monday. The law firm I left was in MILWAUKEE, the name of the firm was/is YOST & Baill. Just a coincidence then that Ned YOST, manager of the baseball team in MILWAUKEE also was put out of work at the exact same time? Probably, but still...

With that, I have moved to Oshkosh full time and am, as they say, Setting up my own shingle, that is, opening my own practice. I have office space all picked out and a general idea of how to do this lawyer thing, all I need now - or one of the many things I need now, are business cards and letterhead.

Anyone have any experience with or know of/have any programs that could help me out in designing somehing???

ALS Printing is what we go with. By the railroad tracks/Harrison.

Just curious, where are you setting up in Oshkosh? If/when I need a lawyer I'll keep you in mind.

Awesome, thanks. I'll be in the 1st National building, downtown (where they shot the movie) Suite 812.

You should get a business card like Paul Allen's. Tasteful thickness, subtle off-white coloring...hell, it even has a watermark.

And guaranteed to get you a table at Dorsia.

http://www.underconsideration.com/speakup/archives/copper_am_psycho.jpg

Archived