Brewer Fanatic

9/16/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Cubs (Dempster): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want to beat dempster with his own glove bugs bunny style. I can't believe that little magic trick has worked on an entrie league of professional hitters. Please for the love of all that is right, prince hit one of a building.

crewcrazy...if it's just an aesthetic change, then why do it? It's like putting lipstick on a pig. Sveum, of course, is the lipstick.
I think a lot of people are still trying to figure that out, and that's what made it such surprising news. 12 games is way too few to have any real impact, IMO. By the time the players start to respond to Sveum, it's too late.

The firing was good for improving morale on an off-day after a brutal series, but that good morale only lasts until you start losing another game, like we're seeing tonight.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I'm going to go ahead and watch something else for a while before my laptop ends up impaling my relatively new large-screen TV.

Please do alert me if anything good happens to this team. I'll look forward to hearing from someone on this in April.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

I'd be more concerned with the Brewers if I were you. After all, if they keep playing like this, it won't matter who wins the other games or what everyone else's records are.
I never said I wasn't concerned with the Brewers. That should just go without saying at this point.

Archived