Brewer Fanatic

9/16/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Cubs (Dempster): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
I think we should stop with the negative waves, man.

Well, there are nine players in blue shirts and hats who have a chance to stop the waves. None of them have done much to help.

That's not our fault, though I do understand your sentiment. It's just not that easy at this point.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha

Dead center wind blowing out that is a tough catch, he is one of the best defensive CF in the game.

You sure like Cameron, don't you elcaballo? Not saying there's anything wrong with that (I think he's one of the best defensive CF too), but you are usually the first person to come to his defense. And I agree, it was a tough catch.

I do like him, I just can't stand when people rip on him. He has been soooo good for the Brewers this year and when people nit pik him it gets frustarting.

I don't dislike Cameron, I just believe he's overrated. Yes, the flyball was tough to catch, but it hit off his glove and IMO he should've had it. As far as being "soooo good for the Brewers this year", I'm assuming your talking about his awesome .246 average and the fact that he is 11th in the league in strikeouts despite having nearly 100 less at bats than everyone else and missing the first 25 games. Just my opinion, not trying to start anything. LET'S GO BREWERS!!!

If you JUST look at average, then yes cameron really is not that good.

However, you cant look at just average when figure out how good a player is.

He has a OPS of .840. That has him ranked 4th in the NL of CFers. Only behind McClouth,Beltran and Ankiel. Then you add on his great defense and thats why he is so good.

But yeah, lets stop arguing.

PLEASE GET OUT OF THIS CC.!!

I was kinda surprised no Brewers were on that double play list, but then I realized that the Brewers don't consistently have enough runners on to make that list.

Gotta only give up 1 here. If the CUbs get to 3-0 I just don't see it happening for the Crew tonight.

And there it is.

6 K's in 2 2/3 innings. Ha. Yost must be laughing from his couch. Lot has changed under the Sveum/Yount regime huh?
Was a lot supposed to change? These are the same players that Yost had, and virtually the same coaching staff. The firing was just an aesthetic change.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I know they're still in it, but I'm more concerned with those 2 NL East teams right now.

I'd be more concerned with the Brewers if I were you. After all, if they keep playing like this, it won't matter who wins the other games or what everyone else's records are.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

This is unbelievable. Maybe we need to consult a witch doctor to remove the hex on the crew. It's about the only option we have right now.

I wouldn't mind if they all played with tiny heads for a few games like that guy in the commercial. At the very least it would be entertaining to watch.

Archived