Brewer Fanatic

9/16/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Cubs (Dempster): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha

Dead center wind blowing out that is a tough catch, he is one of the best defensive CF in the game.

You sure like Cameron, don't you elcaballo? Not saying there's anything wrong with that (I think he's one of the best defensive CF too), but you are usually the first person to come to his defense. And I agree, it was a tough catch.

I know facing major league pitching isn't easy and all players swing at bad pitches once in a while. However, it sure seems like we either get ourselves out or behind in the count by swinging at really, really bad pitches in just about every at bat. Those at bats to JJ and Corey were just awful. I don't think he threw more than one strike in those two at bats combined. Then Kendall struck out on a pitch that wasn't close.

Haha

Dead center wind blowing out that is a tough catch, he is one of the best defensive CF in the game.

You sure like Cameron, don't you elcaballo? Not saying there's anything wrong with that (I think he's one of the best defensive CF too), but you are usually the first person to come to his defense. And I agree, it was a tough catch.

I do like him, I just can't stand when people rip on him. He has been soooo good for the Brewers this year and when people nit pik him it gets frustarting.

Good news: We're doing a pretty good job getting Dempster's pitch count up.

Bad news: We're still whiffing a lot for strike 3.

Please get some runners on if for no other reason to stop Dempster from doing that jerky hand movement in his delivery. It's beyond distracting.

Haha

I do like him, I just can't stand when people rip on him. He has been soooo good for the Brewers this year and when people nit pik him it gets frustarting.

I don't dislike Cameron, I just believe he's overrated. Yes, the flyball was tough to catch, but it hit off his glove and IMO he should've had it. As far as being "soooo good for the Brewers this year", I'm assuming your talking about his awesome .246 average and the fact that he is 11th in the league in strikeouts despite having nearly 100 less at bats than everyone else and missing the first 25 games. Just my opinion, not trying to start anything. LET'S GO BREWERS!!!

Archived