Brewer Fanatic

05/22/2006 Brewers (Bush) @ Cincinatti (Arroyo) 6:05 PM CST

edod

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Sorry, I don't know how to do all the nice intro stuff.

Just got off work and have some time to kill, so I'll help you out.

Milwaukee Brewers

Dave Bush - (3-4, 4.35)

http://mlb.mlb.com/images/2006/03/13/URwpUtm6.jpg

Bush's Splits vs. Cincinnati

Bush had some control problems in the victory against Philadelphia on May 17. He lasted six innings but gave up seven hits and four runs while walking three batters. He struck out five, including three in a row in the third inning. In giving up a home run to David Dellucci on May 17, Bush has surrendered at least one home run in each of his last five starts. (MLB.com)

@

Cincinnati Reds

Bronson Arroyo - (5-2, 2.40)

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/daily/03-06/03-31-06/0331arro.jpg.jpg

Arroyo's Splits vs. Milwaukee

Arroyo is coming off a so-so outing where he fell into a 4-1 rut against the Pirates early on his way to a 7-2 loss on Wednesday at PNC Park. Although he finished with four scoreless innings, the damage was done early. Overall he allowed four earned runs and nine hits with two walks and four strikeouts. (MLB.com)

General Information

TV - FSN North

Radio - AM 620 WTMJ

Online - MLB.com GameDay, ESPN.com GameCast

Game Information

MLB.com Preview

Cincinnati Reds Fan Site

Cincinnati Reds Official Site

Starting Lineups

Milwaukee Cincinnati --------- ---------- Pos Player HR RBI AVG. Pos Player HR RBI AVG. --- ------ -- --- ---- --- ------ -- --- ---- 2B Weeks, Rickie 4 12 .294 SS Lopez, Felipe 5 18 .304 CF Clark, Brady 1 9 .264 2B Phillips, Brandon 4 30 .288 RF Jenkins, Geoff 7 29 .273 CF Griffey, Ken 4 18 .243 LF Lee, Carlos 15 38 .280 LF Dunn, Adam 15 28 .229 1B Fielder, Prince 8 24 .313 RF Kearns, Austin 8 27 .285 SS Hall, Bill 9 20 .295 1B Hatteberg, Scott 2 8 .287 3B Koskie, Corey 5 16 .289 3B Encarnacion, Edwin 6 29 .264 C Moeller, Chad 2 5 .267 C Ross, David 4 8 .286 P Bush, Dave (3-4, 4.35) P Arroyo, Bronson (5-2, 2.40)

Quote:
Then I look over and see that Arroyo is pitching...

Arroyo is no stud pitcher. He was a solid #4-#5 in the American League and I expect him to be a good #3 type pitcher in the NL. I think much of his success in the NL so far is just due to no one having seen him pitch before. I fully expect him to finish up the season with some thing like 15 wins and a 4.00 ERA. Very solid, but nothing spectacular.

Interesting pitching matchup. Last time Bush faced the Reds he threw a complete game shutout, the only game the Brewers won. Unfortunately the Brewers didn't have much success against Arroyo when he faced Sheets.

As always with Cinn. , need to score alot of runs tonight in order to beat them.

Quote:
Two hours to game time and no thread, where's the spirit folks.

I have been building a deck for most of today, or else i would have started one. Thanks for doing it tho. If you would like to learn how to start one, with pictures and all, i am sure someone here will be more than happy to help. I could give you a few basic pointers.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

I think much of his success in the NL so far is just due to no one having seen him pitch before.

JoeH33, I know it's been a few years, but he threw in the NL Central before. Plus, guys change leagues much more these days than in the past.

Quote:
"Sorry, I don't know how to do all the nice intro stuff"........ "I am sure someone here will be more than happy to help."

I just have a grid I saved to my computer so all I have to do is find the correct links/player names etc. and just fill them in. I'll just post the grid in the "IGT FAQ" for anyone who wants to use it.

No worry, edod. I haven't done it either the last two retro Sundays and the Brewers won both games. Imagine my potential guilt level had they lost them both...

Check out the Gameday pictures for Bush and Arroyo. They're both long-necked. It's the giraffe matchup!

(If only they could match Ks tonight.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived