Brewer Fanatic

9/14/08 Game 2: Brewers (Suppan) at Phillies (Myers): 6:35 PM CDT

BrewCrewForever
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay. Woo-hoo.

Did the Philly fan throw the ball back on the field to elicit that cheer? Or did the Philly fans just mock the Crew for fianlly scoring a run? I kinda hope it's the latter because that kind of cruelty is appreciated in situations like this.

Brewer batters have seen 88 pitches though 8 innings. Decent chance at a sub 100 pitch complete game. My goodness.

Glad to see these gutless losers can hit solo homers when they're down 6 in the 7th.

Yeh, let's call them childish names for hitting a HR. We all hate this but get a grip already.

Meyerrs needs 1 more out and is at 93 pitches. Come on offense, you need 7 more pitches seen to break the century mark!

EDIT: In the time it took me to write that, Hardy makes the final out in 2 pitches. 95 pitch complete game. That's very hard to do.

Well, the Brewers have an uphill battle to win the wildcard for the first time in awhile.

You can use all the derogatory terms that you want to describe tihs team. Spineless, gutless, chokers, no heart. The bottom line is that in the everyday lineup there isn't a single player that can make an adjustment to what an opposing pitcher does. They all just go up there and hack away. Over and over we see the same swings from the same players. Until someone teaches these guys how to be professional hitters this is what will happen. Blame whomever you want but these guys need to be taught instead of just letting them play. And don't say that it can't be done at this level. I sit here in western Wisconsin and watch the Twins do it every single year.

Archived