Brewer Fanatic

9/14/08 Game 2: Brewers (Suppan) at Phillies (Myers): 6:35 PM CDT

BrewCrewForever

Meet the 2009 version of the 2008 NY Mets........Your Milwaukee Brewers!!!!

Its one thing to lose....its another to not even be competitive.

You could really see this coming when they went 3-4 at home against the Reds and Padres.

I don't think this is what Mark A had in mind when he said "We are going for it!!"

ps. Why does Rock keep saying "things are really going right for the Phillies" like thye are getting lucky or something?......I mean give me a break Rock....the better team is winning...take off the homer glasses.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suppan hasn't been great lately, but this September Swoon is on every man in that clubhouse and in this organization, all the way from Doug Melvin as he put together this atrocious bullpen, to the 36th man on the roster. Nobody is getting it done. Win as a team, lose as a team.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

The one thing Yost does right that other managers don't is not give up a bunch of free base runners via, the intentional walk. So much for that.

Wow, looks like the Astros are going to lose though. Good news! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Thank God its football season
Yes, I love me the Packers. But baseball and the Brewers are my first love. And they are making it difficult to love them right now.

Honestly, especially if we get down another couple runs. Give the kids a chance to play, see what they can do.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

You know its going bad when BA and BS talk for 5 minutes about how funny Uecker is......................

Why don't they just say how funny it is for the rest of the National league to watch the brewers play right now?

Yeah I guess that wouldn't go over great with the brass..................

Is this all the cause of the "no-hitter" that wasn't a no-hitter curse? Ever since that game things went down the toilet. Are we cursed because we were screwed out of it? Or because we complained about it?
We're cursed because we're the Milwaukee Brewers. I swear to god, the next time I have to hear about a tortured fanbase and it's not the Milwaukee Brewers I will eat an uzi. 26 years of horrible teams featuring 2 straight years of epic absolutely gut wrenching collapses.

The window is shut, and we wasted the last 2 years with a mental midget managing this team.

The Mets are the team we are going to have to stay in front of, I think. The pHils schedule is so easy they will win the division. So the Mets have four at Washington, three at Atlanta...four at home with the Cubs, and three with the Marlins.

That is at least a glimmer, but the Crew has to start hitting and it already might be too late.

Archived