Brewer Fanatic

9/14/08 Game 2: Brewers (Suppan) at Phillies (Myers): 6:35 PM CDT

BrewCrewForever
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha you guys sound surprised they're about to lose AGAIN. This team is garbage. No heart whatsoever. Frankly, when I saw we had a 4 game lead on the Phills and were going to their park, I fully expected a sweep. The way we've been hitting, how could we not lose games? This upcoming Cubs series should be the dagger in the Brewers' hearts. Like I said, I would pay 1K to be able to sit and watch this game with Mark Attanasio. I want to see what his thoughts are on this "investment." Heads will be rollin' in the Brew City. Thank God for the Packers.

What boggles my mind is the complete absence of leadership on this so-called veteran squad. At some point, you would have thought (hoped) that a few of the guys would have said we need to stop this, NOW. Why hasn't there been a closed-door meeting? Players only. Something, anything to light a fire under this squad?

Oh, right, that might undercut Nervous Nedley's "fear not, all is well" mantra. Cause that's working sooooo well.

Since I couldn't get a TV feed of tonight's game I tried to stay away and just watch football but I decided to check out the score and I see our Gutless Wonders are getting no-hit by Brett "Wife Beater" Myers and the Soup is lukewarm fishbone tonight.

Brewers: Boom....you're outta here.

Who would have thought that 15 days ago we were one of the hottest teams in the majors...now look. YUCK.

I'm not even sure what to feel right now. Anger? Frustration? Empathy for the players? Happy because the Packers are playing well?

I keep seeing flashbacks to August/September 2004. At least back then it didn't matter whether we won or lost. This stretch run is going to cripple the franchise for years. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

I keep thinking ... what if they don't fire Yost?

Archived