Brewer Fanatic

Kremblas dismissed

adambr2

The Brewers are playing like garbage - and the AAA manager gets fired!?!

My immediate thought is "whose daughter did he make an inappropriate pass at, or who caught him talking crap about them?"

My thoughts as well. I highly doubt he was let go to merely pursue "other opportunities".

I wonder if there might have been some undermining/bad speak of the MLB team as Kremblas pushed for Ned's job.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kremblas was an outsider to the old Brewers/Rangers network, but I always liked him and his results. I'll miss him and I think they're making a mistake letting him go. I am glad they're keeping Stan Kyles and I hope he gets a big league shot soon.

Kremblas was an outsider to the old Brewers/Rangers network, but I always liked him and his results. I'll miss him and I think they're making a mistake letting him go. I am glad they're keeping Stan Kyles and I hope he gets a big league shot soon.

I am glad they're keeping Stan Kyles and I hope he gets a big league shot soon.

I guess I disagree with that. I'd much rather see Kyles leave. He never makes the walk to the bullpen while pitchers are warming up. The minors don't have the benefit of having a bullpen coach and I think Kyles should be monitoring his bullpen. He may be a good non-game coach, but everything I've seen from him during the game tells me I would want no business with him on a MLB team. The pitchers in Nashville essentially have full control over warming up and when they're 'ready'. It's not monitored at all and to me that's a bit scary.

I guess I disagree with that. I'd much rather see Kyles leave. He never makes the walk to the bullpen while pitchers are warming up. The minors don't have the benefit of having a bullpen coach and I think Kyles should be monitoring his bullpen. He may be a good non-game coach, but everything I've seen from him during the game tells me I would want no business with him on a MLB team. The pitchers in Nashville essentially have full control over warming up and when they're 'ready'. It's not monitored at all and to me that's a bit scary.

DougJones43 wrote:

He struck me as having a mind of his own, not something you can say about many people these days.

I could see that being detrimental to getting a job managing where the GM would want you to do things his way. I also would see that as being a huge negative to managing in AAA where the main focus isn't winning.

Kremblas would have been popular with the fans though since he liked to rip into his players trough the media.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

DougJones43 wrote:

He struck me as having a mind of his own, not something you can say about many people these days.

I could see that being detrimental to getting a job managing where the GM would want you to do things his way. I also would see that as being a huge negative to managing in AAA where the main focus isn't winning.

Kremblas would have been popular with the fans though since he liked to rip into his players trough the media.

I blame Wang.

DougJones43 wrote:

I blame Wang.

Archived