Brewer Fanatic

The Office Season 5 thread

adamb100
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was a great episode. My wife had just groaned "Oh Phyllis!" when she acted like the meek and old Phyllis and backed down from Angela at the end, and we both loved it when she immediately turned around and outed Dwight and Angela. Dwight's "don't look so surprised" line was by far the best of the episode, although I enjoyed the "orange vod-juice-ka" bit as well.

I agree with valpo, Creed's shadiness has been so overplayed that it's no longer funny, if it ever was to begin with. It's definitely the type of humor that I would expect from a mediocre CBS sitcom, not from The Office.

That said, I enjoy pretty much every episode of The Office. Some are worse than others, but they all have a certain level of quality.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I would like a full episode on what Creed does after work. I think they could just follow him around for a whole show and it'd be pretty funny.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• 4 weeks later...
Wow... last night's episode was interesting. And in my opinion, it ended the best way possible. I thought the beginning with the speed gun was great. That's something I could really see Michael doing. But I was worried about how the whole Andy/Angela/Dwight thing was going to play out. I like the Dwight/Andy slight feud/competitiveness angle, and was worried if Angela chose one or the other they would start hating each other. But all in all, I thought it was a pretty good episode. The Michael at corporate thing was kind of weird though. What did Wallace really think he was going to get out of Michael?!

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Meh - I thought it was OK. Nothing great.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

yeah wallce trying to get michael's secret out of him was great.

the radar thing at the beginning funny

and like usual creed had the best line when he said you're welcome when andy thanked everyone for not telling him about angela and dwight. Don't know why i found it to be so funny, minus that it came from Creed.

I thought Merideth was golden last night. She had 3 tremendously funny lines.

Creed's single line was also great. Kelly's line, too.

Except for the speed gun thing, the whole first half of the episode was kinda slow and dull. But it picked up towards the end.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I did not enjoy last night's episode very much. One of the worse ones I can remember. I do usually watch them twice (I like them better the 2nd time usually), but I might not bother with this one.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

I thought Kevin was money last night. Most of his quotes I can't post here but they were golden. Also Dwight chasing Michael through the building was great, especially Michael running back up to his office just to get his keys.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived