Brewer Fanatic

The Office Season 5 thread

adamb100
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I liked Andy stepping in the manure in the kitchen.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I missed the episode on Thursday since I was oddly enough out at an office Christmas party. Just watched it online and man what a great episode.

"Your the silent killer."

Also loved Andy and Moes palying catch from like a couple of feet away and then Moes nails him in the head.

And the final scene with Jim and Pam was classic Jim.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Was Michael sprinkling sugar in his Diet Cola?
Yes he was. That was great subtle humor right there. This really was one of the, if not the best episode of the season. My favorite part as mentioned by someone else was when Andy stepped in manure in the kitchen. That was classic.

The funniest part for me was when Kevin explained how Meredith's alcoholism "affected" him when she gave him movie tickets because she was to drunk to use them.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Funny episode. I really loved the wrapping of Dwight's desk. The pranks never get old.

The look on Dwight's face when he and Angela were 'outed' was also priceless.

I think I'm going to have a Moroccan Christmas this year.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I didn't find Dwight's lines funny at all - his cheshire grin was funny though. Angela had one line that made me crack up - something about "anti Christmas as France."
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Once again, Creed steals the episode with a single line.

Jim: "You'll need to get a permit."

Dwight: "True, that will take a couple weeks."

Creed: "I can get you one in under an hour."

Really? Haven't they used a variation of that joke about 50 billion times by now? I think the writers totally phoned it in on this episode. A boring, predictable, and unimaginiative episode. Looks like I'm the only one.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived