Brewer Fanatic

The Office Season 5 thread

adamb100

Two subtle bits from the last episode you may have missed:

When Dwight finds out MSPC is broke, he tells the client to "hold please" and slams the phone down on the receiver.

"I don't care if Ryan murdered his entire family, he's like a son to me."

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, those were good sbrylski. Michael's man crush on Ryan continues to produce some of the best lines.

I also liked Andy telling Charles that since he hadn't been there as long, not as much should be expected.

"No, I don't want to have said that.... But I think you should know." His delivery is always soooo good.

Gobias Industries wrote:

I also liked Andy telling Charles that since he hadn't been there as long, not as much should be expected.

"No, I don't want to have said that.... But I think you should know." His delivery is always soooo good.

I forgot about that scene. Andy is great and I probably laughed harder at that than any other part of the show.

Isn't Holly supposed to come back at some point? That would be somewhat of a cliffhanger, eventually.
Yeah I thought I read somewhere that she has at least one more episode in her contract.

Loved the episode, Michael had some classic lines tonight with the "Balls in your court", "Even if Ryan murdered his whole family." and "Turntables".

And yeah I think Charles is still in the company as the Jan/Ryan role.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• 3 weeks later...

Past two episodes had their moments just like the rest, but overall felt like filler-material because nothing of note happened.

You could really tell they tried to showcase the new receptionist in the last one to set her up for next season. No complaints about that though, I like her.

I'm not sure if we have spoiler tags but I guess the ending of this episode leaves a cliffhanger for next season. Judging by how Jim was crying happily, I think Pam is pregnant.

Also it looks like Pam is working on a new show for 2010, I dont know if this will indicate a leaving of her on the Office.

Pretty funny episode last night. Michael's skit with Holly was hilarious, and the way the Buffalo branch found out they were closing had me rolling. It was good to see them finally bring the Holly character back, even if it was just for one episode...though Michael's monologue at the end made it sound like we might see her again.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I think if both Pam and Jim left the show, it would be a better show. For the last episode I actually cared more about who won the volleyball game than Pam being pregnant. That should be the real cliffhanger.

• 1 month later...

Archived