Brewer Fanatic

The Office Season 5 thread

adamb100
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't remember the exact quote but Michael's "I think that I thrive under conditions where I am not accountable to anyone" was pretty funny.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I liked it.

"Mr. Peanut is not classy. He is a regular peanut. He just happens to have a cane, a monocle, and a top hat."

But wasn't there a "Seinfeld" bit about Mr. Peanut? That's what I immediately thought of.

The whole episode seemed a little derivative, in some way.

I thought the best parts were Jim in the tuxedo, and looking like a tool in front of the new boss.

Yeah, I was pretty shocked when Michael said he was quitting at the end. Lot of ways they could go with this. Maybe he'll get back with Holly, finally.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Yeah I was kinda shocked that Michael didnt get fired, I was kinda banking on it instead of him quitting but either way it was a good episode. Introduced more drama thats finally not about a relationship. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I hate when Michael acts in ways that are just absurdly unrealistic. No one like that would still have a job.
I guess you can explain that in storyline terms, in that it's been demonstrated that he's in fact a good salesman, who is running a location having more success than the other Dunder-Mifflin branches, apparently. Yeah, kind of weak, but I think it holds up in terms of the TV show.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

My prediction:

Due to Jim making a poor first impression, he's passed over for running the Scranton branch. The new boss finds out that Andy was a Cornell grad and assumes that he can handle it. Chaos ensues and David Wallace ends up begging Michael to come back.

My prediction:

Due to Jim making a poor first impression, he's passed over for running the Scranton branch. The new boss finds out that Andy was a Cornell grad and assumes that he can handle it. Chaos ensues and David Wallace ends up begging Michael to come back.

That could be very interesting and funny. I would love it they went that route.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I also thought that he said "I acquit", and my roommate and my brother thought the same thing when I talked to them. My guess is that Michael shows up at the office thinking nothing is wrong only to find out everyone thought he quit. Who knows what will happen after that.

I have no idea what is going on with Michael. I was absolutely shocked when I watched the end of that. But after reading everyone saying they thought he said "I acquit" I went back and checked out the closed captioning... and the closed captioning said he said "I quit"... if that means anything.

Archived