Brewer Fanatic

9/13/08 Brewers (Parra) at Phillies (Hamels): 2:55 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
don't worry guys, they are still up in the WC...Everything will be alright. People don't believe in momentum in baseball, but when you're playing bad, it can have a snowball effect. And when a couple guys hit, more times than not the whole team hits.

Well, at least I don't have to waste my Saturday watching this crap. For those stuck in the rain looking for something else to watch, I recommend The Searchers with John Wayne on AMC starting at 4:15.

Ugh.

I recommend the Georgia/South Carolina game on CBS. South Carolina just took a 7-3 lead.

Would everyone agree that they are now going to complete one of the greatest collapses in baseball history??
I think they miss the playoffs but to call it one of "the greatest collapses in baseball history" is maybe a little much. It's definitely a collapse, but no one's gonna be talking about this outside of Milwaukee years from now.

I believe Parra is just mentally weak. That's probably why Prince got in his face in the dugout. This team is a total joke and it needs to be blown up because this batting order is all or none HR or bust. Look at the Cubs...they can actually manufacture runs by getting multiple base hits in a row. This team is just a bunch of chokers.

What they need to do now is start playing for tomorrow. They absolutely have to get into their bullpen by the 6th inning. Any batter that has an at bat of less than 5 pitches should be neutered. That means you Corey Hart.

The season isn't over nor is this game.
I agree. I apologize for doing my part for turning this into Vent Thread II.

Anyway, I can't even get this on TV today so I just don't think I'm gonna waste any more time watching this on MLB Gameday when it's a pleasant Saturday afternoon. Hopefully I get an even-more pleasant surprise when I come home and see the final score.

Would everyone agree that they are now going to complete one of the greatest collapses in baseball history??
How can this be a serious question? They'll have at worst a two-game lead after today. Sure I understand some people having their doubts, but you expect everyone to say they're done?

Lucky for you, Series. It's a dreary weather day here in Wisconsin, and the Badgers don't play until late tonight. So here we are. Did all my chores and errands this morning to prepare for the rest of the day in front of the TV.

Good time this half-inning to change from Brewer apparel into Badger gear. I'm afraid to do so until after the game, though, so as to avoid transferring the stink.

Archived