Brewer Fanatic

5/24/06 Brewers (Davis) @ Reds (Claussen) 6:10pm CST

BuckyTuba
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
LOL, actually, you're right I had that backwards in regards to Fielder... never mind

so then it's settled. there is absolutely no valid argument in the known universe, or even the IGT for keeping Jenkins at 3.

I think there are lots of starting pitchers in the Central that are praying that "The Switch" doesn't happen any time soon. Each night they thank Ned Yost before they go to bed.

Maybe it's that Ned doesn't want to leave Jenkins "unprotected". But if you bat Hall right after him i think that's good enough.

Kearns is one of those players that if you put him on most other teams his HR's will decrease by about 35% I think maybe Biggio could be another.. but without looking at his homeruns before the advent of the "Stupid Porch" i'm not sure.

I'm loving this Weeks-Cirillo 1-2 punch we got going...

You can't say that for sure...

Obviously lineup changes do have an effect and certain players batting in certain spots do make sense, or managers would keep the same lineups all year. That of course excludes injuries and players in a real bad slump.

How much of a difference would swapping Jenkins and Fielder make? We won't know until "The Switch", but there will definitly be a difference.

good to see Clark with a nice game. I know weeks is batting over .300 (and really it just doesn't feel like it), but i think most see him as a 2 hitter rather than a 1. If Clark can reclaim that leadoff spot and Rickie can settle in at 2, this offense will be scary..

good to see Matt Wise back out there.

does anyone else watching on MLB.TV see that menu at the top that looks like you are watching it on Directv?

Someone just "changed the channel" and now i'm getting Dodgers Live... ???? what is this, a glorified Sling Box?

I don't care what they did with this software in the offseason, so far MLB.TV has just been horrible.

Archived