Brewer Fanatic

5/24/06 Brewers (Davis) @ Reds (Claussen) 6:10pm CST

BuckyTuba
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Does Davis bunt here?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Community Moderator

Jenkins is generally over-rated as a fielder by most Brewers fans, it seems

I don't think he's over-rated, as his defense in past years has legitimately been Gold Glove caliber. That said, he's had a pretty awful year in the field...

Anyone else having a problem with mlb.tv?? I have a huge echo in the audio so i hear everything twice.

It annoys me that I can't watch the game muted with mlb.tv and then pull up my GameDay audio radio broadcast at the same time. Won't let me open a second Media Player.

Quote:
I don't think he's over-rated, as his defense in past years has legitimately been Gold Glove caliber. That said, he's had a pretty awful year in the field...

You're right... I suppose it has mainly been this year that he has struggled...

Perhaps it is magnified that much more because we've got a left-fielder who looks like he's dodging hand-grenades out there sometimes http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

edited for spelling

Archived