Brewer Fanatic

5/24/06 Brewers (Davis) @ Reds (Claussen) 6:10pm CST

BuckyTuba

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
however not a must win, this early in the season..i think it is a big game and a big start for DD..You never want to get swept, especially by a team in your division..and you want to stay above .500..so must win? no, big game? I think so

Damian's finally back!

Milwaukee Cincinnati --------- ---------- Pos Player HR RBI AVG. Pos Player HR RBI AVG. --- ------ -- --- ---- --- ------ -- --- ---- 2B Weeks, Rickie 4 12 .307 2B Phillips, Brandon 4 31 .311 3B Cirillo, Jeff 1 4 .375 LF Ross, Cody 0 0 .467 RF Jenkins, Geoff 7 30 .268 CF Griffey, Ken 6 25 .268 LF Lee, Carlos 15 39 .268 SS Aurilia, Rich 6 16 .269 1B Fielder, Prince 8 27 .327 RF Kearns, Austin 9 29 .295 SS Hall, Bill 10 21 .285 1B Hatteberg, Scott 2 9 .295 C Miller, Damian 4 21 .300 3B Encarnacion, Edwin 6 29 .266 CF Clark, Brady 1 9 .257 C LaRue, Jason 3 9 .226 P Davis, Doug (2-3, 5.14) P Claussen, Brandon (3-4, 4.99) 

I don't get why everyone always has to rag someone for saying it's a must win. This one might as well be. We're trying to avoid a sweep, avoid going under .500, and we have another tough road series after this, with a day off tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and we have the pitcher resembling one of the only two "sure" things in our rotation.

Need to take this game.

Quote:
The good news is that we usually pound the snot out of Claussen....

The bad news is that Davis is as bad as Bush on the road; and not to mention he walked 9 the last time he faced the Reds. I'll say 8-6 Reds tonight. As usual, hope I'm wrong! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I don't get why everyone always has to rag someone for saying it's a must win.

Because about 75% of games after a loss were deemed "must wins" last year. How can any game be a must win in May? Is teh team going to quit if they go 1 game under?

Archived