Brewer Fanatic

Fantasy Football Help

eanelson4

Just wanted to get an opinion from you guys. I am in a 6 man fantasy league (everyone's teams are stacked basically), and my 4 QB's are:

1) Kurt Warner

2) Jay Cutler

3) Aaron Rodgers

4) Matt Casell

We are playing a 2 QB format. Which 2 do you think I should start? I am going with Jay Cutler for sure, but am debating between Kurt Warner and Aaron Rodgers for the last spot. The Packers play the Lions who have a pretty poor defense, and Ryan Grant may be out, so they would have to throw more. On the other hand, the Cardinals play the Dolphins who alwasy stink and Kurt Warner has some major weapons.

Thoughts?

Cutler and Rodgers. Rodgers indoors w/ a healthy James Jones plus Greg Jennings and Donald Driver. The Dolphins arent much to sniff at, but you how that Kurt Warner goes. A bad defense doesnt proclude him from being average or laying a dud every now and again.

I would actually say go with Cutler and Warner. Rodgers looked great on Monday, but against a Lions team that allowed the Burner to look like LT, I think we're going to see a three-headed monster of running backs run over the Lions. Cutler is going to be getting Brandon Marshall back, so he should be primed for a big game. And Warner has the most lethal combination of receivers, so he should be a must-start as long as he is the starter.

I guess im the only one who is going to disagree BUT.

First off I think all 4 are going to do decent. So either way you play, I think you will get production.

1. Warner plays well in Arizona, and they throw the ball a ton. And its against a very weak Miami secondary

2. Jay Cutler plays horrible against SD. Last year in San Diego he went...

14-32, 155yds, 0td 2int

I however think Cutler is going to be the real deal.

3. Aaron Rodgers is such a unknown, and the Lions suck. So this would be the safe play.

4. Matt Cassel. Matt Cassel is going to be a STUD. Yes, he really is. New York has a weak pass defense as well. Bad Chad Pennington had a good game against them last week.

Also, Bill Belichick is not going to change the game plan jsut because Brady went down. And between Belichick and Mangini there is no love loss. I expect a shootout between Favre and Cassel, and Cassel still has this Randy Moss guy who is still pretty good.

I would start Cassel, I have been wrong many times however. So do what you think is best http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
As long as you didn't start Cassel you did OK for yourself.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived