Brewer Fanatic

9/12/08 Brewers (Parra) at Phillies (Hamels): Postponed

wibadgers23

all is not lost . . . THE CUBS JUST LOST TO THE MARLINS!!!!!

Oh, wait, it's a Brewer's classic episode.

BILL HALL JUST HOMERED!!!!!!

Oh, wait, it's a Brewer's classic episode.

I guess that I can handle being 3 games up in the wild card for one more day.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Not that it matters now since they're playing a day-night doubleheader Sunday but apparently Yost changed his mind and would have started CC on Monday had the game been made up on Monday. But since it's Sunday, CC will go in the first game of the Cubs series. The Brewers fought hard to have the doubleheader Sunday to keep their off day on Monday: http://milwaukee.brewers....mp;fext=.jsp&c_id=mil

I'm going to my first Brewers game in 13 years tonight! SOOO PUMPED. Better not rain! Leaving now, hopefully the traffic isn't bad.

http://www.osmond-riba.org/lis/Graphics/blog/2007Q2/fail.jpg

Just drove back. 7 total hours of driving and ZERO baseball. Ugh.

brewers will play day and night dh on sun,guess there be no tv on the second game.

looks like there be no game also tomorrow on us fans in the east

According to the Brewers schedule, both games on Sunday will be on FSN. I looked at the Phillies schedule and they are televising both games also. But I don't know what the blackout rules are on MLB.TV and Extra Innings for those outside the Brewers and Phillies tv networks with ESPN's Sunday night broadcast rights.

Archived