Brewer Fanatic

Cory Hart's Comments

brewtank34

Here's the comment....

"It actually felt like more of a home game than playing at Miller Park," Hart said. "We didn't hear the boos we've been hearing. (Brewer fans) have reason to be frustrated, but if a guy strikes out or makes an error and hears boos, that makes it tough.

"I think we're all looser here."

I personally agree with Cory. Yes, if the players (RICKIE WEEKS!!!!!) actually started playing like they're supposed to, then they wouldn't be hearing the boo's.... But, I gotta agree with Cory that it's pretty sad to see how often players are getting Boo'd by Milwaukee Fans. It really shows No Class! We should be swearing under our breaths when they make mistakes. The only person on the team that should be Boo'd is Ned Yost for making a stupid decision...but that's it. The players aren't out there trying to suck it up, and when they do, it can't be pleasing to hear your OWN FANS cussing at you and telling you that you stink, and/or Booing....It really irks me to be a Brewer Fan sometimes. I feel like we've gotten to be worse than Cubs fans....ugggh, I feel sick just saying that.

Nonetheless....STOP BOO'ING OUR OWN PLAYERS!!!! SHOW SOME CLASS BREWER FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived