Brewer Fanatic

05/23/2006 Brewers (Eveland) @ Cincinatti (Ramirez) 6:05 PM

bigjase
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

There goes the quality start.

The official one, yes. But if Dana goes 5 or 6 innings and only allows the 4 runs, then it's a great start in the eyes of the Brewers and of us fans.

Just one little bump in the road tonight, otherwise he's been great. It's a shame that bump cost him 3 runs.

Verified Member
I hate to put Winklesas into a situation where there are runners in base. I would rather have him start fresh. He is likely to have some nerves out there.

Quote:
I thought Eveland pitched pretty well tonight. He kept us in the game for the most part.

me too. good, i don't have to eat my words, althought I thought he would make it to the sixth. ...almost.

Winklesas just got a runner out without giving up a run. He came into the game of a Major League ERA of 180.00, I wonder what it just dropped to? Probably a record for drop in ERA don't you think?
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived