Brewer Fanatic

So...you're Ned...whatta ya do?

DWadeMU3
I think we have to at least split this series - both in terms of the playoff race, and from a mental standpoint going into the Cubs series. We've lost the first game - with, by far, the best pitching matchup we're going to have all series long. So...armchair managers - what do you do to light a fire under these guys?

I have no idea. I don't know what he can do? I mean guys just are not hitting. I can't remember the last time we strung a bunch of hits together. Fielder did good tonight, but Braun and Hart have not hit at all this month and without them we are in trouble.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

My only thoughts:

- Switch up Braun/Fielder

- Bench Weeks and/or Hall (preferably both)...we can't have Weeks, Hall and Cameron in the lineup on the same day - too many strikeouts.

- Start Rivera for a game (not sure what exactly this is going to accomplish except mixing things up a bit)

- Put Hart in the leadoff spot

Not sure any of these (or combo of these) would help, but I think SOMETHING needs to be done. This is getting ridiculous...

Resign immediately so the Brewers have a chance. Why continue to play Kameron and Hall when they have been black holes?
Cameron is OPSing over 1.000 since Aug 1st. And has played great Defense, I don't understand why people don't like him.
Yeah, I'm not gonna get on Cameron. And who would you play instead of him now with Kapler hurt? Gwynn? I don't think so.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived