Brewer Fanatic

Brewers magnets

I have the whole collection and will sell it for $60.00. I'm not trying to gauge anyone and I plan to give overage of my cost back to this website.

If you want it for the sixty bucks, lemmie know via inbox and this thread. That way I will communicate with you privately and your post to this thread allows others to know that you are taking my set.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

• 2 weeks later...
I have also been looking for Hardy
I think Hardy may have been the hardest magnet to find. Even more so then Braun, Fielder or Sabathia. At least it seems that way.

I would think that eventually Hardy will be easy to find. Being that he was the first one everyone goes gung-ho collecting and half give up through the grind of getting them 6 days a week.

• 3 months later...
My brother just asked me about the possibility of getting him one of the complete magnet sets. He saw mine last weekend and now wants one. I looked on Ebay and can find individual magnets, but not complete sets. Anyone looking to get rid of one or know where I could find a full set?
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

thanks ekutchery, I tried the site you linked and we will see if my order went through right. I will update this thread if I get a confirmation email that my order has been placed and shipped.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived