Brewer Fanatic

Flight of the Hampsters!

sbrylski

That's cute, good find. I only got 47 on my best so far, I've been having trouble hitting the thing with the pillow. You gotta love the Ride of the Valkyries playing in the background, pretty funny.

as an aside, I clicked on this thread thinking that it might be about a parody of Flight of the Conchords. I wonder if anyone else will make the same mistake.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
545 total or for just one 'flight'?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• 2 weeks later...
If you play Flight of the Hampsters for a really, really long time - you too may score 1153 on one flight, just like me!
Wow that's pretty good! That's just about my best score for all 5 hamsters together.

I did manage to launch a hedgehog into space in 3 days. I stopped playing after that. I can't imagine how it's possible to do it in less than 3 days - at least not for me.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I've launched the hedgehog on day 3 a couple times now and have come close on day 2, but when I don't beat those I just go for a best single day earning and here's my best so far:

Day 10

Cash: $489.00

Time: 5:14.00

Elevation: 4,228 ft

Distance traveled: 211,953 ft

Total: $660,345.60

Hahaha, fun.

Edit: I just crushed my original post!

Archived