Brewer Fanatic

5/26/06 Brewers (Capuano) @ Phillies (Lidle) 6:05 PM CST

Mass Haas
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i see this:

Quote:
PHI 2ND - David Bell singles on a line drive to left fielder Carlos Lee. Ryan Howard scores. Jimmy Rollins out at 3rd, left fielder Carlos Lee to third baseman Corey Koskie to shortstop Bill Hall. MIL 2-1

How in the world did Lee gun Rollins at third??

Cappy with a hit.. alright!

How in the world did Lee gun Rollins at third??

Well executed defense. Carlos hit the cutoff man (Koskie) who was stationed between the mound and third on the infeild. Hall was were he was supposed to be, covering third for the out. And Weeks had second covered to prevent Rollins from advancing.

well executed defense? are you sure you were watching the Brewer game? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Cappy looks like he's on again today. I just got back from grocery shopping so i can finally see the actual game....

All year long i've been worried about Capuano imploding one of these days .. but i just can't see it happening anymore.. or at least i don't fear it.. i trust him now..

How unfair is it that Clark gets an error for a great throw just because Weeks can't catch?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"88.6% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot" Todd Snider

-Posted by the fan formerly known as X ellence. David Stearns has brought me back..

Archived