Brewer Fanatic

9/11/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Phillies (Moyer): 6:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
Please PLEASE tell me Ned is NOT going to send Cameron OR Hall or Kendall up in the 9th against Lidge when he has all those Lefty bats available?? Oh yeah, I forgot, Cameron, Hall and Kendall are all battlers then have been through it before, "there is nobody I'd rather have up in that spot".

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please PLEASE tell me Ned is NOT going to send Cameron OR Hall or Kendall up in the 9th against Lidge when he has all those Lefty bats available?? Oh yeah, I forgot, Cameron, Hall and Kendall are all battlers then have been through it before, "there is nobody I'd rather have up in that spot".

You realize Cameron has been our best hitter recently right?

Since the sweep in STL, the Brewer results against the current playoff contenders in the NL:

HOU 1-2

CHC 0-4

LAD 1-2

HOU 2-1

STL 1-1

NYM 0-3

That's 5-13 by my count, and looked bad doing it too. Nine games under if this one goes the way it looks like it's going.

Bad defense by the Crew and fundamental execution by the other team = deathblow.

Really, that third run is not some huge dagger. Guaranteed being down by 2 runs going into the 9th was the big dagger.

How much of Prince struggling has to do with Hart pretty much being a non-factor at the plate since the All-Star Break?

None at all?

KKKameron? Are you crazy?

Really, that third run is not some huge dagger. Guaranteed being down by 2 runs going into the 9th was the big dagger.

How much of Prince struggling has to do with Hart pretty much being a non-factor at the plate since the All-Star Break?

None at all?

KKKameron? Are you crazy?

OPS of 1.017 since Aug 1st.

Heh...Kendall hitting with two outs. Shock of the century.

Maybe they can put something together against Hamels tomorrow, or at least rack up enough strikeouts that his pitch count gets too high to work deep into the game.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

man, we are just brutally bad right now.

I'd like to say, "it's just one game," but that's also what I was told ad nauseum at the following game one of the "HUGE" series at the end of July.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

And Gamel once again won't see an AB, even though he has as good of power as anyone on the ball club. Well at least if the Brewers don't make the postseason Yost will be gone, right??

Improved our record, 3 year extension. Calling it right now.

Archived