Brewer Fanatic

9/11/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Phillies (Moyer): 6:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough, Stein. But to be honest i just dont' know if it matters to a team like the Phillies, you know? They came back from 7.5 down in like 17 games last year so crowd or not they'll be ready. I'm BEGGING for a split right now... A split and i will feel great. Heck, we win tonight and i think we'll all feel just fantastic. This Cubs/Astros thing is bound to get interesting. What happens if another game gets postponed?? Do they play multiple double headers? Ha, this could be a blessing.

I'm in Philly and I wouldn't call this series "under the radar." It's a big deal. When I wore my Brewers shirt to grad school today, I got some comments. Sure, there are the requisite articles in the Inquirer about T.O., but people here know what's on the line.

I'll be at 3 games this weekend (Fri, Sat., Sun.) wearing Brewers gear. The UW Alumni Association Chapter in Philly has an outing at CBP tomorrow, so we'll be represented.

16 games left!

Isn't it amazing how that is a full 10% of the season?

I know if I was getting an 'A' in a class and decided to skip the final exam worth 10% of my grade I would walk out of there with a 'B'.

16 games seems like such a drop in the bucket but 10% seems so huge.

Archived