Brewer Fanatic

Live Music Video Thread

RyDogg66

Since so many BF.netters are not just baseball geeks, but music geeks as well, I figured it was time for another music thread.

For this one lets post live performances of our favorite artists.

To kick off the thread,

Also, before you post another video clip, you have to say what you liked or didnt like about the video posted last.

I didn't like the homeless guys singing in that last video.
I'm still amazed that at least one of those 'homeless guys' is from Eau Claire. I resisted that album for the longest time, mostly because I couldn't get past the amount of hype, but I eventually gave in and really regretted not doing so sooner.
Here is my favorite Zeppelin song covered by Ian Anderson
Is it just my settings' date=' or is that video not loading?

I guess I'll speak in general terms here: I think I merely like Jethro Tull, but I love Thick As A Brick. Less gasping than Aqualung (the song), and seven times as long!

[hr'][/hr]

Here's my go at it:

^^^^ Weird. So much of that performance seemed familiar, yet I couldnt place the song or the musician anywhere else and I never really got into the performance.
Perhaps you might be familiar with Johnny Cash's cover version of the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-ednnJsOq4

The previously posted link is the original artist.

Good song, bad stage presence. Haha. I was trying to find the Joe Strummer and Johnny Cash version of Redemption Song. I can only find "still life" videos. Still cool but....

So here's Joe doing a Clash classic with Tymon Dogg (Lose This Skin singer) doing a mean fiddle solo

Archived