Brewer Fanatic

9/10/08 Reds (Arroyo) at Brewers (Sabathia): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boogie woogie woogie.
On that note, is Woogie still alive? Not that I don't appreciate the job of everyone starting these IGT's, but Woogie hasn't done one in like 3 months.

Oh yeah, Go Sal! Make the sinker sink like it's never sunk before!

A lead going into the 9th. I'm about to leave work, what will the score be when I get home. It will make the drive so much more interesting.
For the safety of others on the road, I implore you to listen to something more calming instead, like gangsta rap or death metal.
That was friggin hilarious!

I can't believe all the hatred toward a guy that tied the game, and moved the go ahead run to 3rd. Would you rather have Hart in there to strikeout? Don't even try to say that a strikeout would have been better than the DP there.
I would have rather put someone up their who has a chance of actually getting a hit

I can't believe all the hatred toward a guy that tied the game, and moved the go ahead run to 3rd. Would you rather have Hart in there to strikeout? Don't even try to say that a strikeout would have been better than the DP there.

A strikeout quite possibly allows three runs to score that inning, maybe more, considering that Cameron followed with a hit and Counsell would have had a sac fly. The DP takes a runner off the bases and adds the extra out. It's definitely worse than a K in that situation.

I would have rather put someone up their who has a chance of actually getting a hit

We better trade for somebody then, because nobody on this team is getting hits with guys in scoring position.

I was at the game last night and Hart hit 1B funny in one of his ABs and then was sort of walking around gingerly. I think he tweaked something enough that it is bothering him today. First thing that came to my mind when he was out of the lineup today.

We better trade for somebody then, because nobody on this team is getting hits with guys in scoring position.

I would have pinch hit Parra

Archived