Brewer Fanatic

9/10/08 Reds (Arroyo) at Brewers (Sabathia): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With interest in this club sliding, and the Packers playing well on Monday (i didnt watch a second of the Reds debacle #1)... the Brewers need to win now/today. Yes, I am calling it a MUST WIN! If they don't win today, management can put the order in for the same surrender towels they gave us last year. Lineups:

Brewers

2B Ray Durham

SS J.J. Hardy

LF Ryan Braun

1B Prince Fielder

RF Gabe Kapler

CF Mike Cameron

3B Craig Counsell

C Jason Kendall

LHP CC Sabathia

Reds

CF Jerry Hairston

SS Jeff Keppinger

1B Joey Votto

3B Edwin Encarnacion

RF Jolbert Cabrera

2B Andy Phillips

LF Wilkin Castillo

C Ryan Hanigan

RHP Bronson Arroyo

Ned Yost and his lineup template can suck it. I can't wait until that moron is no longer in the Brewer dugout.

Ned Yost and his lineup template can suck it. I can't wait until that moron is no longer in the Brewer dugout.
Can't say there is anything wrong with the lineup with those players. Do you want Counsell leading off? Cameron in the 5 hole?

Can't say there is anything wrong with the lineup with those players. Do you want Counsell leading off? Cameron in the 5 hole?

I want Prince batting 9th, Kendall batting cleanup, and CC leading off.

I want Prince batting 9th, Kendall batting cleanup, and CC leading off.

Is there such a thing an the "element of surprise" in a batting order? That would certainly have it.

I'm all for taking Prince out of the clean up spot, though, seriously.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Not like this is some great revelation or whatever, but everyone take a moment once again and look at the Reds starting lineup today. It absolutely astounds me that I am "nervous" about today's game with CC friekin Sabathia going against the who's who of the Cape Cod league.

Has my trust in this team fallen this far?

I feel like I am in a bad nightmare and the only thing that can wake me up is a win by the Hefty Lefty.

Let's Go Crew.

Dear Brewers, stop tanking!! Is it sad that a little part of me wants the Brewers to miss the playoffs just so Ned is gone? The only thing that scares me is that he may just take Melvin with him.

While it would sadden me, Melvin kind of has it coming since he stuck with the managing monkey heading into this season.

Not like this is some great revelation or whatever, but everyone take a moment once again and look at the Reds starting lineup today. It absolutely astounds me that I am "nervous" about today's game with CC friekin Sabathia going against the who's who of the Cape Cod league.
Well it sucks, but right now it feels like we are going to lose every game even if our pitching only gives up 2-3 runs.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived