Brewer Fanatic

5/27/06 Brewers (Bush) @ Phillies (Floyd)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, let's see if we get the wild version of Bush or the relaxed, Miller Park version of Bush.

I'm voting for the former of the two in early innings, but if he can get to the third without getting burned too badly, he should settle down.

Darren Sutton is suprised to learn Bill Hall just stole his 1st base of the season. You know Darren, it's hard to steal bases when 25 of your 41 hits are for extra bases. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

can i ask you guys a question? as much as Darron "means well" (that's like saying a girl has a "nice personality" or is "big boned") could you actually stand him and Schroe commentating if and when we ever make a run?

i'm not sure i could.

just curious. and i hope i didn't offend anyone. sorry if i did.

Quote:
can i ask you guys a question? as much as Darron "means well" (that's like saying a girl has a "nice personality" or is "big boned&quothttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif could you actually stand him and Schroe commentating if and when we ever make a run?

i'm not sure i could.

just curious. and i hope i didn't offend anyone. sorry if i did.

I like Bill and Daron. I know that's not a popular opinion around here, but I feel they do a decent job. Sure, they do say some dumb things, but after hearing other team's announcers (I'm sure many of you have heard the same) talking in a boring, monotone voice and bringing absolutely no enjoyment to even having announcers, I don't mind them. They are at least somewhat entertaining.

They are also "homers", no doubt, but whose hometown announcers aren't? They get excited about their team.

I can handle Darron just find but Bill is just too stupid to enjoy. I just don't know how he was smart enough to call a game when he was a catcher.

The only explanation I have for his popularity is that the people who like him would pretty much like and miss anyone who is in that spot.

Archived