Brewer Fanatic

Man's Big Mac Obsession - What is with you Wisconsinites?

Mass Haas

Like Jamie, I had never had one before, and I'm 35. It even surprised my wife when I told her that yesterday.

So, today I broke down, leaving Jamie the only person in the world to have never tried a Big Mac. I even saved the receipt and took a picture of it with my phone, so I'll be able to remember it forever.

The verdict? I thought it was good (far beyond my low expectations for it), but I don't think I couldn't eat them more than once or twice a month, much less twice a day.

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

Ok, this is really odd, but I love McDonald's hamburgers. I prefer them over some big juicy thick $8.00 hamburger at a non-chain restaurant or bar. I don't like juice and grease and sauces dripping out of the back of the bun and on my hand as I'm trying to get I'm trying to take a bite of some gargantuan burger. McDonalds burgers are mess free and I prefer the taste over most of the other burgers I have eaten in my life. Seriously, if I had my choice between a juicy burger off the grill and the relatively dry burger of McDonalds. I would take the McDonalds burger.

Wow, I feel like I just made a serious confession there.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

So, today I broke down, leaving Jamie the only person in the world to have never tried a Big Mac.
I've never had one either. I stand with Jamie in no-Big-Mac solidarity.

I've also never had Taco Bell food, and don't intend to start. But that's another topic for another thread.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived