Brewer Fanatic

I haven't seen Mark Attanasio lately

Samurai Bucky

He's busy working on the final design of a commemorative T-shirt, just in case the worst happens. So far he has come up with a couple options:

I spent $100 million on baseball in 2008

and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt

and

Buying the Brewers - $223 million

Player salaries for 4 seasons - $259 million

Finally firing Ned Yost - Priceless

I am sure he aware of what going on an is in the process of figuring out how he spent 90 Million and got 2 Million fans fans and still didn't make the playoffs. Of Course he does have next year to look foward to w/o a rotation of Sheets and CC and maybe hiring a New GM and Manager

Mark A. is the man, the only reason he has not been around much is his other business. I suspect he will be around when they return from the road trip. Heck, it wouldn't surprise me to see him at some of the games on the road trip. I hope so anyway, he deserves and should enjoy the ride like we all are.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

This has nothing to do with the subject but I had no clue that his brother wrote the screenplays for Quiz Show, Disclosure, Sphere, Donnie Brasco and a few other films/series.
Yeah, that was talked about on this forum back when he first bought the team. Got my attention since I believe Quiz Show to be one of the greatest movies of all time.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived