Brewer Fanatic

9/9/08 Reds (Ramirez) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cincy manufactures a run with less than two outs. I sure wish we could do that.
It helps when you can get more than one hit through 5 innings. The past week or so seems like the Brewers are trying to get credit for degree of difficulty. I just wish they'd go back to clubbing the snot out of teams. That little stretch was fun.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Unreal.....absolutely unreal, this team just has no desire to catch the Cubs, or even hang on to the WC lead do they?? They are actually going to blow this aren't they?? I wanted to believe it wasn't true, but it's looking more likely every single day.

If there is ANY silver lining in them not making the playoffs it's that Ned most certainly wouldn't be back next year if they collapse.

You know, Soup is probably going to get blamed for "sucking" if we lose, but our offense has been pathetic this entire homestand and I sadly think it is time that they take some of the "credit" for this rough patch.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Good freaking lord Suppan stinks. There's very few players on this team that I really can't stand, but he's one of them. There's not enough veteran experience in the world to make up for such god-awful pitching.

It'd help if the Brewers could string together some hits, but Suppan's been pretty bad for most of the year.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I just don't get how you can play so well in the month of August and absolutely turn around in September against what should the an even softer schedule and look horrible. I'm telling you, that should have been no hitter by CC has effected this team. That is when it all started. What else could it logically be?? Unreal that I was actually believing this team was going to the postseason. Maybe getting out on the road will shake them out of this funk??

Archived