Brewer Fanatic

9/9/08 Reds (Ramirez) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another tough loss, and the season continues to slip away. The home plate umpire certainly didn't help the cause but we had several chances to win the game anyway, and of course failed.

Of course, it doesn't help to get Yosted, again. I just can't believe he put Counsell and Kendall up there in the last inning, AGAIN!!!

I have made it 19 years without drinking. Well, I think the Brewers have pushed me over the edge.
I hope for your sake, EL C., that your post was meant to be in blue. Don't waste your sobriety on this pile of crap.

It was but im just trying to Vent... LETS VENT!! (ok sorry about that)

And the meltdown continues.

Their playoff magic number managed to decrease with the Phils' loss, but a Cards and Astros win pushes them a bit closer. With 10 games remaining against the Phils and Cubs to finish out the month and games against poor teams dwindling, I really am starting to question their ability to do anything in the playoffs, if they even get in at this point.

With how mightily the Cubs have struggled, it's incredibly disappointing to see the Brewers waste a golden opportunity to catch them during this recent stretch of playing supposedly poor teams. With what happened during the last Cub series, I was hoping the final 6 games played between the two teams would have little bearing on the wild card race - with how things are shaping up, that's not going to be the case.

Regardless of how this season concludes, I think Ned Yost absolutely has to be let go this offseason - have the Brewers ever finished one season strong with his bumbling arse at the helm?

This entire homestand seems like the karmic balance for all those one run games earlier this season that we had no business winning but that we did.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Time to stop blaming the Umps and to a certain extent YOST.

The Players on the field are the ones to blame well everyone but CC and Sheets as of late. They have blew leads failed to excute

failed to field and poor base running are the culprits why this team is fading. No excuses that the team first time in a playoff race or they are to young. They Just are a poor playing team right now.

I have made it 19 years without drinking. Well, I think the Brewers have pushed me over the edge.
I hope for your sake, EL C., that your post was meant to be in blue. Don't waste your sobriety on this pile of crap.

It was but im just trying to Vent... LETS VENT!! (ok sorry about that)

Haha, this was good.

I always thought the guy in the commercial reminded me of Billy Hall. The source of much vent-ing.

Archived