Brewer Fanatic

9/9/08 Reds (Ramirez) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brewers have a .773 OPS in high leverage situations, .796 OPS in medium and .732 in low. They havea .797 OPS late and close and a .789 OPS in tie games with a .791 OPS in 1 run games and a a.792 OPS in 2 run games. Their overall OPS is .765.

Being unclutch as a team is not really the case at all in my opinion.

That's one way to look at it. The other way you can look at it is check out their batting average with RISP.

Brewers have a .773 OPS in high leverage situations, .796 OPS in medium and .732 in low. They havea .797 OPS late and close and a .789 OPS in tie games with a .791 OPS in 1 run games and a a.792 OPS in 2 run games. Their overall OPS is .765.

Being unclutch as a team is not really the case at all in my opinion.

That's one way to look at it. The other way you can look at it is check out their batting average with RISP.

yes but every single thing I posted measures clutch better than just AVG with RISP so I won't sweat it much~. A single with the bases empty and 0 outs in a 1-2 game in the 9th is more clutch than a single in a 10-1 game with a runner on 2nd.

Archived