Brewer Fanatic

9/9/08 Reds (Ramirez) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brewers have a .773 OPS in high leverage situations, .796 OPS in medium and .732 in low. They havea .797 OPS late and close and a .789 OPS in tie games with a .791 OPS in 1 run games and a a.792 OPS in 2 run games. Their overall OPS is .765.

Being unclutch as a team is not really the case at all in my opinion.

Is it really that hard to hit with RISP? If only the Brewers could pretend that nobody was on base when they came to bat.

Cameron crushed that pitch but hit it in one of the only spots where it wouldn't win the game. Yet, if he Cameron hit it a squibber off the end of the bat and got an infield single, we'd call it clutch?

The Brewers have gotten a ton of great luck this year, especially in big situations. Lately, they haven't hit well and haven't gotten lucky either. Goes both ways.

Well, I'm in knots.

What's with only about 5000 (if that) still being there? Milwaukee fans are embarrassing.

It's Packer season now, school has started, and that CC guy isn't playing.
Plus we are playing the Reds, and you know... the whole never making it the playoffs in 26 years as well.

Well, I'm in knots.

What's with only about 5000 (if that) still being there? Milwaukee fans are embarrassing.

It's a Tuesday night and people have to go to work in the morning, most likely.

Not to mention it was a really long game. The first inning took 40 minutes. I left the game just after Suppan gave up the 2 run HR because my kids needed to go to bed and a lot of people were leaving with their kids as well. That is the problem with weeknight games with parents.

Archived