Brewer Fanatic

9/8/08 Reds (Volquez) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ned's going to let Counsell and Kendall bat and we're going to choke away our wild card lead. No doubt in my mind.

I am feeling bad too, but who would you bat here instead? There isn't much to choose from on the bench.

Ned's going to let Counsell and Kendall bat and we're going to choke away our wild card lead. No doubt in my mind.
Yup probably. Which is dumb, Gamel ripped a double Sunday of course they won't let him take a hack. Ned wouldnt want to hurt hi veterans feelings.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

if the Crew can't come back tonight, they are guaranteed a losing homestand that they had 7 games against the Reds and Padres....teams that do that in September don't deserve to make the playoffs, I don't care how much other contenders have been struggling recently.

There are Zero good options out of the bullpen at this point.

I am feeling bad too, but who would you bat here instead? There isn't much to choose from on the bench.

Over Kendall and Counsell? Let's see Gamel, Nelson, Salome, Rivera and Kapler to name a few.

I'd give you Kapler, but if you expect rookies to deliver, you're in for a rude awakening....then again what's the difference...I guess might at well go for it.

Apparently nearly being no hit (a perfect game bid no less) didn't wake this team up. Blowing a 3 run lead late in the game, clearly hasn't done the trick...

Quick let's dress Carlos V. in a Reds uniform and ask him to yell in the vague direction of our dugout.

Archived