Brewer Fanatic

5/29/06 Non-Brewer Game Thread

Solo HR by Dunn in the 8th. Kearns Ks to end the inning with 2 men on base. I can't believe i am going to say this, but if the Cubs blow this game, i am gonna be pretty pissed.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

EDIT: Juan Pierre Triples, scores Ronny Cedeno. 7-3 in the Top of the 9th.

Looks like the Cubs are trying to give this game away in any way possible. Ryan Freel hits a leadoff HR(however, they called it a double, as it hit the wall in the basket, and then bounced out). The run never scores. Cubs win 7-3

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

At what point do we concede the division and root for the Cardinals to beat up on our divisional foes, or are we already at that point? We're currently 6 games back of StL...say they have a bad week and we have a good week and then we're 3 games back at the end of the week OR if they beat up on Houston and we beat up on Pitts/Wash then it gives us more seperation over a more common opponent in the standings. I guess I'm leaning more towards conceding the division.

Quote:
At what point do we concede the division and root for the Cardinals to beat up on our divisional foes, or are we already at that point?

I root for whatever will help the Brewers most. Right now, STL losing would help, because if we can win today as well, HOU stays the same amount behind us.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Archived