Brewer Fanatic

Monday Night BFNet Top Viewing Priority?

Leinie Lodge

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm hosting MNF for our fantasy league tomorrow (we rotate through the season). Needless to say, they will put up with me flipping to the Brewer game during commercials. I'd do it the other way around, but there will be less grumbling this way.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I will be working at the Brat Stop in Kenosha, and I will bet any money that the Packer game will be on all 80 tv's despite my cries to have the Crew on only 1 TV.

Im going to get a big dose of Packer game, but I have 4 friends on alert to keep me up to date on the Crew.

Since my Dad is coming over to watch the Packers game, it will be mostly Packers with plenty of flipping back and forth. Both games are very important so its tough. I'm more of a baseball fan then football, but it is the first Packers game of the year so its a tough choice.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I too will be at the Packer game, but even if I wasn't... 1/16 > 1/162.

And that logic completely disregards the fact that it's opening night and the first game in just under 16 years that will not started by Brett Favre. I guess game #144 of the baseball season isn't all that important to me.

Any true Brewers fan will be watching the Brewers. I am Jets fan and I was mostly watching the Brewers today until Billy Hall decided to make himself known. The Packers have had tons of success and this is just the first game while the Brewers are in a real playoff race for the second time since 82. Got to watch the Brewers.

Archived