Brewer Fanatic

9/7/08 Padres (Young) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putrid. Absolutely putrid. I think the Nationals have a better chance making the playoffs than the Brewers have overcoming a 4-run deficit.
If Hardy makes his play Young is at 2B with two-out. This inning is more on the defense, but the last run was on Parra even though he should have been out of that inning.

Ha, typical Hall, strikes out on 3 pitches. Just put Gamel in.
I would love to see that. But I won't hold my breath. Yost would rather keep trotting out garbage like Hall against RHP. I don't care if Gamel is young he can't do any worse then Hall has. Maybe is could do better.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

What the hell happened to the Brewers? I went to put my kid down for a nap and the score was 0-0. I came back...5-0 Pads. Now BA says that it was a defensive breakdown...these guys need to have their buts kicked.

Also, I wonder if Parra was ever just "one pitch away" as Yost likes to say...

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

And, it's almost a given the Cubs will lose again today, after the Brewers meltdown. Way to take advantage against one of the worst teams in baseball AT HOME Brewers. Awesome, an almost guaranteed losing home stand in September. Thank god, football season has started.

Archived