Brewer Fanatic

5/30/06 Brewers (de la Rosa) @ Pirates (Santos), 6:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22

Well it was a fun month and a half of the season while it lasted. With these pitchers by the time Sheets and Ohka come back (if ever) the Brewers will be buried at or near the bottom of the pile.

Didn't you say that 3 weeks ago?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geez that hurts. I'm really pulling for Jorge but I think part of his problem is he opens up his shoulder so much his pitches are easy to see out of his hand. He's got great stuff but he's showing the ball way too much, imo. I feel bad for the kid.

De la Rosa's a manager killer of the first order. Ridiculous stuff, but he has shaky command and feels obligated to throw each of his pitches 1/4 of the time instead of staying with 1 or 2 hot pitches. Throw in the fact he takes forever on the mound and it's painful to watch him. Fear is if you get rid of him, you make the next edition of the baseball blunder book.

Doesn't help when you have 2 bricks in the outfield defensively. DLR needed some leather behind him tonight and it didn't happen

Archived